Gas Storage Poland Sp. z o.o. has the full capability of processing classified information, confirmed with Facility Security Clearance of the first classification degree to the level CONFIDENTIAL valid until 23.06.2024 and the capability of processing classified information of international organisations: NATO and the European Union, confirmed with: Facility Security Clearance of the third classification degree to the level NATO SECRET valid until 23.06.2024 and Facility Security Clearance of the third classification degree to the level SECRET UE/EU SECRET valid until 23.06.2024.
Information SafetyConcern about the security of information processed in Gas Storage Poland (GSP) is one of the priorities of the Company. Therefore, it was decided to implement and certification of Information Security Management System (ISMS), based on requirements of the international standard ISO/IEC 27001. Meeting the requirements of the standard provides long-term and proper functioning of the organization, regardless of changes taking place in its internal and external environment. GSP has undergone a series of internal and external audits since the beginning of ISMS. It is conducted actual analysis of information safety incidents taking place in Poland and abroad.
To systematize issues of information safety, risk management and business continuity is a key aspect of GSP activity. In response to the increasing number of threats, in order to provide additional protection of information resources, there was made a decision to establish a Safety Committee. The primary task of the Committee is to ensure the safety objectives of the GSP business goals.
Gas Storage Poland also obtained security certificate (1st degree, the clause "secret") and 3rd degree of international organizations (NATO, EU) confirming the ability of the company to ensure the protection of classified information against unauthorized disclosure in connection with the execution of contracts or tasks related to access to such information.
Information clause regarding personal data controller
- The controller of your personal data is Gas Storage Poland Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Dębogórze (GSP), ul.Rumska 28, 81-198 Dębogórze., Poland
- The contact with GSP is possible via e-mail: gsp@gas-storage, or by mail to the address: Gas Storage Poland Sp. z o.o., Warsaw Office, Al. Jana Pawła II 70, 00-175 Warsaw.
- GSP has appointed a Data Protection Officer whom you can contact by e-mail: email@example.com regarding any matter concerning the processing of personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to contact you and handle any relevant matters, and to determine or file any claims or defend against such claims; the legal basis for the data processing is the legitimate interest of GSP (Article 6 (1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679); the legitimate interest consists in contacting clients and handling the matters reported by them.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to entities providing services to GSP related to the above-mentioned purposes, including, above all, IT systems providers and entities providing services necessary to attend to your case.
- Your data will be processed during the period of exchanging correspondence and processing the case concerned. The processing period may be extended each time for a period of limitation of claims, should the processing of your personal data be necessary for GSP to establish or assert any claims or defend against such claims.
- You have the right to access the data and demand their rectification, deletion, processing restrictions and the right to object to the processing of the data.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Your personal data is provided by you voluntarily, however, the lack of contact details may prevent the GSP from keeping further correspondence with you or handling a matter.
Personal Data at Gas Storage Poland
On 25 May, 2018, General Data Protection Regulation, commonly referred to as the GDPR, entered into force.
The overarching objective of the Regulation is to:
- ensure the secure and undisturbed exchange of personal data within the EU,
- harmonise the provisions on the protection of personal data within the EU.
Gas Storage Poland sp. z o. o. processes your personal data for the purposes of the performance of contracts, orders and discharge of legal obligations. The processing is designed to ensure the security and exercise of data subjects' rights.
In order to ensure effective protection of personal data, Gas Storage Poland sp. z o. o. has appointed a Data Protection Officer - Mr Marcin Milewski - who can be contacted at the location of Gas Storage Poland sp. z o. o. at Al. Jana Pawła II 70, 00-175 Warsaw and at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 22 691 85 62.
The Company provides access to the content of personal data of data subjects and the right to rectify, erase, restrict or object to the processing of the same.
We wish to underline that in accordance with the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority regarding the protection of personal data if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.